RE: Bird ID Needed

Subject: RE: Bird ID Needed
From: "Barb Beck" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:01:54 -0600
Sounds like some of the noisemakers in the raparian areas we just got back
from in Southern Alberta

Our guys frequently give a cha cha cha before the tee.

One fooled me last year giving a  Swamp Sparrow immitation repeatedly.  Of
course was completely out of habitat for a swampy.  Did that for about 10
minutes before broke into the drink drink drink tee vocalization.  Will dig
some out and put them up after I clear about 1500 email messages been in
Southern Alberta recording and counting butterflies.  Finally got an Albert=
Yellow breaster chat recording.

Barb Beck
Edmonton