Re: Spring ends in MN US

Subject: Re: Spring ends in MN US
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:25:49 -0000
If you are Windows based then it appears you have not defined what
program is suppose to launch mp3 files.  Otherwise it could be a
broser setup issue.  The easiest work around is to "right click" the
link and save the target to your hard drive and then you can open it
from whatever application you wish to.

Rich Peet
PS I am learning to dislike mp3 more and more but it is compact for
net use even though it is a bit shallow sounding compared to wave in
general.

--- In  Klas Strandberg
<> wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to download and save sounds as the ones
Rich has
> sent below.
>
> My MP3 player starts, but that's all..?
>
> Klas.
>

>  At 17:20 2003-06-12 -0000, you wrote:
> >People were active while I was away, that's a good thing.
> >
> >I went to the northern MN USA for a few days.
> >I am now looking for a high freq. recovery program.  The place was
> >packed with small things making loud noise.  Very few low
frequency
> >calls were heard, day or night.
> >
> >Everywhere you would turn there would be a new small critter
> >screaming its song right in your face.  After a few hours of
trying
> >to keep up on id's your brain would go numb.=20
> >
> >Day example 1.1 mb download:
> >http://home.attbi.com/~richpeet/day.mp3
> >
> >Night example337 kb download:
> >http://home.attbi.com/~richpeet/night.mp3
> >
> >Recording notes.
> >"Foam Blockhead" and MD
> >N47 W91
> >
> >Switching to the parabolic your ears are torn off when a new
caller
> >entered the arena and came in focus between you and your target.=20
An

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/