Re: Mozzies & Deet

Subject: Re: Mozzies & Deet
From: David Sarkozi <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:52:16 -0500
Was at Anahuac NWR and the flies were so bad I resorted to tieing a bandana=

around my face like a western bank robber. The I figured that flies would
still be buzzing me, but not even that. All I can figure the bandana
diffused enough of the CO2 in my breath that the flies couldn't identify a=

point source of CO2 and never actually located me. I've tried several times=

since with the same results, its keeps the flies away and to some extent
the mosquitoes.