RE: Success! and some more samples

Subject: RE: Success! and some more samples
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:53:27 -0800
Bloody hell Walter, are you married to an Aussie too!! I hope she keeps
you out of trouble like mine does, or thinks she does....
That's a great offer to go down there to record, I lived there for a
while and got great recordings of wildlife but it would be a sad loss
for the USA :-(
Living up here in Seattle is a far cry from the warm tropics and there
is not much to record apart from the coughing of birds with the
increasing traffic...
Don't let her get too big for her boots if the cricket team goes on to
win the World Cup (AGAIN!!!)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Jardiniere Plant Maintenance