Re: Dream Systems?

Subject: Re: Dream Systems?
From: Dan Dugan <>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:09:54 -0800
>What exactly comes with the Music Package?

Nagra V 24 bit portable linear digital recorder
   removable hard disk drive
   carrying strap
   instruction manual

NV-96K High sampling frequency option

NV-LIB Battery box with lithium ion battery pack 65W, with charger circuit

NV-PSU Mains power supply

C-LIN-FF Line input cable mini "D" to 2 XLR 3-pin female, 5'

-Dan Dugan