Re: Trains

Subject: Re: Trains
From: Vicki Powys <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:07:10 +1100
Rich and All,

Wow Rich, I love your train recording!  Took a while to download but it was
worth it.  Also the Quicktime player wouldn't play it, I had to drag the mp3
file into iTunes, then it did play.  Is this an example of your 'block-head'
stereo with the two ME 64s?  Presumably to Sharp minidisc?  It's lovely,
very "airy" and spacious!  Now I'm going to listen again....

Vicki Powys
Australia

on 24/1/03 9:16 AM, Rich Peet <> at