Re: mics on stumps

Subject: Re: mics on stumps
From: Rob D <>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:33:22 -0600
>The sounds will be great. Let me know if a group of omni's would
>assist in this as I have a temp abundence of mkh omnis to assist.  I
>will coordinate direct with you to determine if spring break works
>for you.  Also let me know if you want me to attempt to locate some
>celtic or solo guitars that may wish to be recorded in such a fine
>area with this fine valley as a backdrop.
>
>Rich Peet

Rich--
It would create a draw-down on the regional mkh water table. I'm sure
I could do it May 2004 in a more organized way around a class, but
who knows, maybe we could do a few days in May 2003?.. Think the
mkh's might still be around this coming May?  How about if we define
our "space" as that which is transversible by guitar from Left Front
to Right Rear in the middle of a non-weekend night, between jets. Rob

--
Rob Danielson
Film Department