Fwd: Re: Bird Sound Archive

Subject: Fwd: Re: Bird Sound Archive
From: Jeremy Minns <>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:31:44 -0200
Luciano recently posted the same request for advice on the NEOORN
list-serve. I suggested he joined Nature Recordists and posted the same
message.

I am forwarding below the answer that I sent to NEOORN. So far as I
remember there has been little discussion on Nature Recordists about the
design of a data base for recordings.

Jeremy