superb portable audio rig for sale

Subject: superb portable audio rig for sale
From: brian rabben <>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:41:26 -0800 (PST)
My fellow nature recordists,

I have a superb portable audio recording rig for sale:

(2) DPA model 4060 miniature microphones
    (ideal for binaural recording)
1 switchable filter battery box
1 pair windscreens

these microphones are unbelievable.  if you've never
heard of them, be sure to check out:
http://www.dpamicrophones.com/eng_pub/

sony TCD-D100 portable DAT recorder
10 blank DAT tapes
1 DAT head-cleaning tape
earbud headphones, remote control, AC adapter etc.

a portable DAT recorder the size of a walkman:
http://www.oade.com/digital_recorders/Portable_DAT_Machines/tcdd100.html

All of the gear in this package is in mint condition
and has hardly been used.

Anybody want to make me an offer?  the microphone
setup goes for about $995 new, the DAT recorder sells
on ebay for around $500 used.

Best and happy nature recording to all!

-Brian