Re: Greetings

Subject: Re: Greetings
From: Lang Elliott <>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 13:50:15 -0500
You should contact Bernie Krause through his website www.wildsanctuary.com
He has recorded extensively in Africa.

Lang

I am am new member of the group. I have been working as a
Sound Editor in film and television for the last 20 years. I have
experience recording in just about any condition and location.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  I joined the
group while searching for African animal recordings. There is a
group somewhere in Northern California thaat specializes in
collectiing sounds form africann animals, des anyone have any
information on how to contact them? I am also looking for
Meerkat sounds, if anybody has any information, I would gladly
appreciate it. Happy new year to all.
Miguel Rivera

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .