Bird songs & mnemonics new audio CD

Subject: Bird songs & mnemonics new audio CD
From: "feith" <>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 23:44:16 -0000
Greetings,
A few weeks ago, I finished an audio CD of 189 bird songs and
narrated song mnemonics. More information and sample clips are
available at:
http://www.caculo.com/birdsongs

The CD, titled Bird Song Ear Training Guide: Who Cooks for Poor Sam
Peabody?, is designed to help bird watchers learn the songs of 189
birds found in the Midwest and Eastern States. It is unique in that
it contains brief, memorable descriptions following each song and can
be used as a quiz listening game. Profits from this CD will go to the
Nature Conservancy and the Wisconsin Society for Ornithology. The CD
is available from the website mentioned above or send me an email.

Some of the recordings in the CD can be heard at the Wisconsin
Society for Ornithology's website:
http://www.uwgb.edu/birds/wbba/speciesaudios.htm
The CD also contains some bird recordings by another naturerecordists
member, Richard Peet, recorded in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

thanks,
John Feith
Madison, Wisconsin