MD to PC?

Subject: MD to PC?
From: "Shaun" <>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 06:03:15 -0000
Hello again,
            Here is something that totally slipped my mind and
something I should have asked way eariler. It just dawned on me
tonight that I do not know how to get my recordings from my MD onto
my PC. I am running a Compaq 7479, 533 Mhz,128 Mb Ram with a cdr-w
drive. I know that I have a music in jack and a music out jack and a
mic in jack and thats about it for sound jacks, so could someone
please tell me how I would go about getting my sounds from my
minidisc onto my computer, I know what to do with them from there I
think, I was told to save all my recordings as wave files for best
quality,then i will probably copy them so that I can play with the
copies in Cool Edit. I was thinking I might be able to use my Cool
Edit Pro to rip the sounds off the MD, but i'm not sure on this?

   Shaun Parks.

PS: Happy Halloween everyone :)