Re: nomad firmware upgrade fixes recording problem

Subject: Re: nomad firmware upgrade fixes recording problem
From: "mqmzl" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:58:20 -0000
I think it also does 48K. You could try using a Denecke AD-20.

BTW you should also read other messages posted by Jamie to various
boards. There are later posts than the one initially posted to this
board. For example: http://www.oade.com/cgi-bin/miva?
Forum/technology/showmsg.mv+message=2537. In the latter he writes:

"OK, after 20 or so successful recordings with the jukebox, I ran
across some trouble this weekend. I have continued to test this
alongside my laptop when transferring, for peace of mind. I did
about 10 recordings this weekend. The first 4 or 5 were flawless,
but then I started to get drops/diginoise in the last 5 or 6 I did.
These are atypical of what I saw with the old firmware, rather they
appear as glitches or signal dropouts, as opposed to dropped
samples."