Re: Match-to-sample software?

Subject: Re: Match-to-sample software?
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:39:36 -0400
Wild Sanctuary wrote:

> No. It was actually Cambridge or Oxford in the UK, Walt. I'll try to
> trace it down for us when I get a moment.

I did a little more tracking on the one I gave. It's based on a unix
program that's written in C for a Sun workstation. The book and program
are still available. Though I'd think AI might have moved forward a
little since 1996.

It's a area I kind of keep watch on so will be interested in anything
you come up with.

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:42 2005
Message: 12