RE: ATRAC compression

Subject: RE: ATRAC compression
From: "Monty Brigham" <>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:47:49 -0400
What can you say about CD players? I just acquired a new CD player and
tried to play a new CD with no success. I placed in a known CD that
played perfectly. Then,  I tried the new CD again and it still didn't
work. I gave it to another person who played it on his machine and it
worked fine. I thought all CD players would work the same!? Can I have
your thoughts on this?