Re: Re: homemade hydrophone

Subject: Re: Re: homemade hydrophone
From: Jim Lee <>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:45:01 -0500
  I suppose I have been lucky in avoiding the RFI problem with
DolphinEar. Nevertheless, I find the microphonic character of the cable
itself to be a problem. Almost any mechanical disturbance along the
length of the cable will be picked up by the phone. Do the HTI and
Aquarian Hydrophones have a similar problem with the cables?

--
Jim Lee
http://www.bambooturtle.com