Re: Linux software for spectrograms

Subject: Re: Linux software for spectrograms
From: Gianni Pavan <>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:22:18 +0100
For DOS and Windows I already have a real-time high-resolution spectrogram
software I developed  for bioacoustic research.
A free version for both platforms is available on the net
(http://www.unipv.it/cibra/softw.html).
On a PIII 500, the Windows version runs up to 96kHz/2 channels while
recording to disk.

I'm looking for something similar in Linux.
Gianni