mammals-aus

HELP!

Subject: HELP!
From: carmen georgescu <>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
hello
i have a huge problem and i would really want some help
my cat brought home a bird. we managed to save it. we tried to let it free but i think it's a baby because it can't fly,
dad thinks it's a blackbird.
do u people know how to take care of this little bird? i don't know anythink about birds, how must i feed it, where shall i put it????????should i keep it???
please help me!!!!!

Yahoo! Sports

Yahoo! Groups Links