mammals-aus

Pilbara Passenger

Subject: Pilbara Passenger
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:28:18 +1000
A mate of mine working on the new pier at Dampier in the Pilbara sent me
this. Thought it was quite amusing.

               Subject: New Employee

Jon

One of our electricians left the door open on the bus and got a non fare
paying passenger.

Then he drove all the way back down the site without noticing his
passenger. It took one of our Supervisors to call him and ask (as he drove
past) did he know he had a Kangaroo in the back of the bus. Amazingly, he
hadn't noticed.

The roo got out at the office, went inside the office, had a s*** then
hopped off.

The nerve !

Sion

(See attached file: Skippy 001.jpg)(See attached file: Skippy 002.jpg)