canberrabirds

Security (for the Committee)

To: 'Con Boekel' <>, "" <>
Subject: Security (for the Committee)
From: Alison Russell-French <>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 20:59:32 +0000

HI Con

This is an issue that is of concern to the Woodlands and Wetlands Trust and you should note that the Jerrabomberra Wetlands Advisory Panel is an advisory body to the Trust , not a separate entity or trust in itself.

I will talk with Neil about the options for the Trust either supporting an approach from COG or doing it in our own right.

Cheers

Alison Russell-French

President

Woodlands and Wetlands Trust