canberrabirds

Security (for the Committee)

To: Mark Clayton <>
Subject: Security (for the Committee)
From: David Rees <>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 04:52:41 +0000
I tend to agree with Mark. The car park at Jerra is a disgrace and I will not park there these days. The Territory Govt has some responsibility to ensure that its facilities it promotes can be used safely.  In recent times I've used the bus to get there, OK for some, but more than a significant walk for many.  We live in an internet connected world and the worsening reputation of this place will spread.

David