canberrabirds

Update on Koel fledglings

To: 'Jack & Andrea Holland' <>, "" <>
Subject: Update on Koel fledglings
From: Dr David Rosalky <>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 02:14:50 +0000

Hi Jack

I have reported a fledgling near my place.  Just to be a bit more precise, it is located in trees between Robe St and Northcote Cres Deakin.  I have been seeing or hearing it since about 27 January.  It has not moved far in that time (all of the locations where I have seen or heard it are within about 200m), but I have no reason to believe that there is more than one fledgling involved.  Its feeders are RWBs.

David