canberrabirds

ANBG Powl

To: 'Jack & Andrea Holland' <>, 'canberra birds' <>
Subject: ANBG Powl
From: John Bundock <>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 09:31:47 +0000
I believed, from its hoots, that the Turner owl was a male. I didn't know that
this ANBG bird  had been identified as a male. I was told that ANU had
identified the Turner bird as a male from DNA tests. If that is so, and this
bird was also DNA-tested; perhaps it would be possible to identify whether it
was the same bird, or closely-related.

John Bundock
0400249429