canberrabirds

Ebird - Rating Photos

To: "" <>
Subject: Ebird - Rating Photos
From: "David McDonald (personal)" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:53:42 +0000
That's interesting, Julie.

I have found that I need to avoid looking at the previous average score, where there is one, to avoid biasing mine. Tho I have found that my scores are usually fairly close to the average.

And yes, I looked closely at the ratings guideline help file item before I commenced.

It is important that we get lots of ratings for Australian species as they will form the basis of the Australian Merlin app http://ebird.org/content/australia/news/expanding-the-merlin-bird-id-app-to-australia/ .

Best wishes - David