canberrabirds

Tawny Grassbird

To: "" <>
Subject: Tawny Grassbird
From: "David McDonald (personal)" <>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 10:39:49 +0000
Hi. One of the strengths of eBird Australia is that it uses defined 'Hotspots'. One of them is 'Jerrabomberra Wetlands Nature Reserve' http://ebird.org/ebird/australia/hotspot/L921851 . That is what people are using for the Tawny Grassbird, and appropriately so.

eBird advises that 'Hotspots are public birding locations created by eBird users'.

Some Jerra eBirders are including additional info in their reports as to the exact location of their observations within the broader Hotspot.

David