canberrabirds

eBird Global Big Day tommorow

To: Fleur r Leary <>
Subject: eBird Global Big Day tommorow
From: David McDonald <>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 09:09:21 +0000
Hello Ryu, pls go to settings in eBird and change the country list to Australia - them all will be fine with the species' names.
David

Sent from David McDonald's iPhone
Tel/SMS 0416 231 890 (national)
Tel/SMS +61 416 231 890 (international)

On 14 May 2016, at 5:17 PM, Fleur r Leary <> wrote:

I noticed when submitting my observations on eBird that wood duck is still known as maned duck, grey teal has American spelling “gray” and hardhead is known as white-eyed duck.