canberrabirds

Palm Cockatoo prints and project shirts

To: <>
Subject: Palm Cockatoo prints and project shirts
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 08:02:46 +1000
As noted in the April Gang-gang, Christina Zdenek our main speaker at the 8 April COG meeting will have with her for sale 30 X 45 cm canvas prints of stellar palmy photos as well as black and long-sleeved palm cocky project shirts.

To help people decide whether they might be interested in purchasing a print or not after her talk she has provided some photos which I can forward to you separately as they are too large to send on the chat line.

The prints are 30 X 45 cm and cost $85 each.

The palm cocky project shirts are black and long-sleeved. They are $25.  She will bring various sizes.

Jack Holland