canberrabirds

cisticolas breeding

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: cisticolas breeding
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:52:40 +1100
Further to Martin and Philips recommendations:
Catch An Original Duckumentary on #SBSOnDemand:
 http://bit.ly/19XOnBR
It is "available on demand" at SBS site till 8 February.

I have just watched it.
Good value, although very American, the ducks have much in common with most of ours.
Brief bit on our Musk Duck was poor standard and didn't show his Water Popping trick.
But worth watching, none-the-less.

Denis

Denis Wilson

Some things in the universe are greater and deeper
than human intelligence.
It is the Power of Nature which bewilders us.

"The Nature of Robertson"
www.peonyden.blogspot.com.au