canberrabirds

Fw: [canberrabirds] sleepless Willy Wagtail?

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: Fw: [canberrabirds] sleepless Willy Wagtail?
From: Susanne Gardiner <>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:57:10 +0100 (BST)
Thank you to all who answered on my post.

I really enjoyed hearing the Willy Wagtail all night. I did get some sleep. It's very different to being kept awake all night by Masked Lapwing or Peacocks.

I had never considered the folklore and cultural connotations for a Willy Wagtail and will look into it further, also for other birds.

Thanks all,

Susanne