canberrabirds

Ruddy Turnstone at Fyshwick SP

To: "'Canberra Birds'" <>
Subject: Ruddy Turnstone at Fyshwick SP
From: "Wallaces" <>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:58:15 +1100

Records of Ruddy Turnstone in the COG database.

Steve

RAOUName

NbrObserved

SheetNumber

ObservationDate

Location

GridNbr

State

Notes

SurveyName

Ruddy Turnstone

1

21483

06-Dec-99

Lake Bathurst - East

Y08

NSW

Waterbird survey

Ruddy Turnstone

1

14501

26-Oct-93

Lake Bathurst, east basin

Y08

NSW

Waterbird survey

Ruddy Turnstone

1

14331

07-Oct-93

Lake Bathurst

Y08

NSW

General observations

Ruddy Turnstone

1

12119

25-Sep-91

Yarralumla Bay swimming beach

K14

ACT

Record endorsed by Rarities Panel (List No. 34)

General observations

Ruddy Turnstone

1

12026