canberrabirds

Ruddy Turnstone at Fyshwick SP

To: "'Robin Hide'" <>, "'Canberra Birds'" <>, <>
Subject: Ruddy Turnstone at Fyshwick SP
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 11:41:50 +1100

Following on from Robin and Geoffrey’s messages about the FSW being officially closed, could I respectfully suggest that everyone stay out of the area until such time as official notification is received that they are again open to the birding (and other) fraternity. There are examples of sewage plants in Australia being put off limits to birders because people don’t adhere to the rules. I am not having a go at anyone here, it is just common sense and a courtesy to everyone.

Mark