canberrabirds

re Callum Brae and RSPCA

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: re Callum Brae and RSPCA
From: "Maree Philip" <>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:29:01 +1000
Hi Geoffrey

Into this mix I add the news of a Chinese Consortium building a solar farm on Mugga Lane. It's going to be a very busy part of town.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-19/new-act-solar-farms/4896912?section=act

Maree Philip

On 19/08/2013, at 6:54 PM, "Geoffrey Dabb" <m("iinet.net.au","gdabb");">> wrote:

Gee, if people are going to tell us what’s going on, what’s the use of a chatline …?