canberrabirds

Fwd: RE: Birds at the Arboretum

To: David McDonald <>
Subject: Fwd: RE: Birds at the Arboretum
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:17:33 +1100
Hi David

Chris Davey is away and he would know more as he has coordinated Arboretum surveys, but I have been involved in a couple of the surveys which began very early on when the plantings were just beginning.  I think 60 species is quite possible but the numbers of each species may have been rather low (quite possibly just one bird).  The most unusual species I have seen there were WF Chat (I think about 17).

Sue