canberrabirds

Koel Behaviour so far

To: <>
Subject: Koel Behaviour so far
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:38:05 +1100
Thanks Philip, I certainly agree while it is easy to hear Koels calling, locating them when calling some distance away can prove to be very difficult, particularly so far this year.

In the past 3 or so seasons while there have been more Koels around than before in my local area, I can’t recall getting one record in my GBS site.  One sounded very close this morning but by the time I was outside to try to find it, it had moved away already.

Jack Holland