canberrabirds

COG's bird blitz

To: COG Chatline <>
Subject: COG's bird blitz
From: John Brannan <>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:25:14 +1100
A very pleasant morning's ramble around the Pinnacle yielded 59 species in all, the highlights being White-winged Trillers (2), Kestrels (3), Brown Falcon (1), a couple of Grey Teal (a first for the Pinnacle, as far as I know), one Diamond Firetail, Sacred Kingfisher, Speckled Warbler, and Scarlet and Red-capped Robins (4 and 1, respectively).
John