canberrabirds

Butcherbird in Holder

To: "'Sue Beatty'" <>
Subject: Butcherbird in Holder
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:40:57 +1100
Hi Sue,

Have confidence. No need to doubt this. Not unusual although it was less common in past years. GBS records show them to have been increasing in Canberra over the years. The GBS Report shows this. Even to my surprise, with more recent data, BOCG V2 doesn't say anything about an increase (or change) in numbers - only the obvious, that it is less common than Magpies etc!