canberrabirds

Butcherbird & Scrubwrens in Holder

To: "'Sue Beatty'" <>
Subject: Butcherbird & Scrubwrens in Holder
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:31:34 +1100
Hi Sue,

Thanks. Hard to imagine that any of those things have anything to do with your observation of the Scrubwrens. Probably as simple as one group has just found your area nice at this time. Just random change and someone else will have another story. I had a pair build two nests and raise two sets of young in my own garden (not the bigger GBS area) one year long ago. (There were many more Mynas here then than now.) But apart from that year I only get them occasionally and then usually just one or two for a day or two while passing through.