canberrabirds

RE: about epic literary masterpieces

To: "'Phil Malin'" <>
Subject: RE: about epic literary masterpieces
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:29:35 +1100
Hello Phil,

Thanks heaps, very clever. That gives me a big smile. Actually the answer is usually no (but mainly because I've run out of money and I can't afford the travel). So lucky living here when there are so many birds so close. Also nice timing, as I have just sent another message about taking a break for birds during the middle of writing that piece. I'll take the liberty of changing the subject line and removing the earlier stuff, to something much nicer to avoid the connection with something less nice (that I wouldn't want rehashed).