canberrabirds

Fw: COG Goulburn trip 19-20/11

To: <>
Subject: Fw: COG Goulburn trip 19-20/11
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 07:54:20 +1100
Hello again, a further reminder about this trip.

Numbers of intending COG campers are still very low at this time, and depending on the numbers from the GFNS, a decision may need to be made early next week whether the camp-out is viable.

So this may be your last chance, if you’re still trying to decide whether you would like to participate in this outing, please contact me over this weekend on this E-mail address.

Jack Holland