canberrabirds

The times they may be a -changing

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: The times they may be a -changing
From: Susanne Gardiner <>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:42:32 +0000 (GMT)
 Sorry, when I wrote this, I meant I heard an Eastern Spinebill calling, not just the Koel.

And the molting started. I counted nearly 30 feathers (notably currawong, magpie, cocky and eastern rosella) on a 100m stretch from our driveway to the next corner today - and that was just on one side of the footpath.

Cheers,

Susanne