canberrabirds

womboin

To: "Kathy and John (home)" <>
Subject: womboin
From: Marnix Zwankhuizen <>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:08:24 +1100
I popped out to Birchams Estate between 3 and 4 pm today. All birds already mentioned were seen in windy conditions apart from Hooded Robins and Jacky Winter. At least two pairs of White-browed Woodswallows were feeding dependent young.

I watched two separate male/female pairs of Chestnut-rumped Heathwrens in Lots 16 and 17. These birds are very confiding.

Marnix

Sent from my iPhone