canberrabirds

Trees

To: "'Ian Hodgson'" <>, <>
Subject: Trees
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:29:44 +1100
On Farrer Ridge there is a large spreading old tree, and recently a limb
fell off without provocation.  The interesting thing about it was, the limb
was not dead at all, but quite healthy looking.
There is a raven's nest quite high in the tree, but I don't think it was
used this year.
This is a story without a moral.