canberrabirds

New and inexperienced birdwatchers [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To: "Mark Clayton" <>
Subject: New and inexperienced birdwatchers [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:12:40 +1100

Firstly, I remind all subscribers of the message provided by our good President on Friday 2 October 2009 (available at: http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/canberrabirds/2009-10/msg00023.html).

Finally, I state that there aren't any "idiots" who post to this line.

Kind regards

Matthew Frawley