canberrabirds

Bird ID

To: "Dimitris Bertzeletos" <>, "canberra birds" <>
Subject: Bird ID
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:22:11 +1100
Sorry, Dimitris, but I don't think much of that photo of a female Common
Redstart, I'm afraid!  I think some better ones may be found at these links:

http://www.mangoverde.com/birdsound/picpages/pic142-195-2.html

http://www.mangoverde.com/birdsound/picpages/pic142-195-1.html

http://www.pbase.com/bister/image/56685776

http://www.kazakhstanbirdtours.com/gallery3.htm