canberrabirds

Re: Some suggestions

To: "COG List" <>, "martin butterfield" <>
Subject: Re: Some suggestions
From: "Sharon Rusk" <>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:44:04 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
Hi !

Then again if you venture near the water Martin there could be snakes lurking in the reeds or horrors of horrors! maybe some nasty leach will latch on or indeed a really vicious tick sinking it's teeth in to some-one.  I think if the Wednesday mob are that fearful of being attacked, and I'm not saying they're sissys, I would suggest a video or something nice and safe to do. Have you considered knitting? Or even hiring some native beaters to go ahead of the group with big sticks, it should be safe enough then! But I dare say the cost of beaters would be prohibitive, well anyway I hope I've given you some ideas.
Cheers
Bob Rusk
PS - Here in Ulladulla we go out even when it's quite windy and overcast
PSS- Not too windy but!