canberrabirds

Please vote for the most annoying bird call of the year!

To: "'Mark Clayton'" <>, "'Alberta Hayes'" <>, "'canberra birds'" <>
Subject: Please vote for the most annoying bird call of the year!
From: "Shaun Bagley" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:26:23 +1100

Mark,

Think you should add juvenile Pied Currawongs to the whining list, though I do agree that Galahs have possibly the most annoying juvenile call. For the last 3 weeks outside Finance’s front door in the National Rose Garden the less than dulcet tones of young begging Galahs have added a certain
“je ne sais quoi” to the Global Financial Crisis.

Shaun