canberrabirds

Fw: Paradise Courses at daku Resort in Fiji - 2009 schedule

To: "Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: Fw: Paradise Courses at daku Resort in Fiji - 2009 schedule
From: "Barbara Preston" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:55:25 +1100
Hi All
Below is information about bird-watching courses (and other courses) in Fiji. I have no commercial connection with the course, but thoroughly enjoyed a singing course (with Rachel Hore) two years ago, and a couple of folk who had attended the first bird watching course stayed on as we arrived, and were very enthusiastic (if rather tired ..)
If the hyperlink to the bird watching course does not work, you can go directly to http://www.paradisecourses.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=9 .

cheers
Barbara
PS. I'll be grateful for any feedback on these courses offline, because I have been suggesting them to a range of people other than COG. Also, I'm happy to provide - offline - my views about the resort and general aspects of the courses.