canberrabirds

Spring is in the air

To: <>, <>
Subject: Spring is in the air
From: Paul Mahoney <>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 06:18:28 +1000
Hi all,

I walk past this carpark about three times each week and the ironbarks have been flowering for most of winter.  In amongst the many red wattlebirds enjoying the feast, I have also been recording one or two Noisy Friarbirds virtually every morning.  A case of overwintering rather than early arrival.

Paul