canberrabirds

Grid for Newline Paddock

To: "'Kamprad'" <>, "'Geoffrey Dabb'" <>
Subject: Grid for Newline Paddock
From: "Paul Fennell" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:10:46 +1000

Julienne

In the database there is a mixture of M14 and N14 for Newline Quarry entries.  The dividing line is the longitude 149 12 30.  If the longitude is greater than that then it is N14, and less than that M14.  There are entries with the front paddock in M14.

There is a very occasional M15, where the Latitude is greater than 35 20 00.

Hope this helps, and also hope it is correct.

Comments anyone?  Maybe someone can knock up a map?

This is my approximate take on it.

Paul Fennell

COG Database Manager

0407 105 460