canberrabirds

Bats

To: Leo Berzins <>, <>
Subject: Bats
From: Paul Mahoney <>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 23:51:58 +1100

I'll come in as a late entrant but with an earlier report on the flying foxes.  Went to watch the fireworks on the 26th with the family and took up a location at the end of ANZAC parade.  Arrived before dark, and one of the ways we kept the kids entertained while waiting for the fireworks was to count the flying foxes heading east from the vicinity of Regatta Point.  There were more than 50 that went past before it got too dark...

Find it at www.seek.com.au Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it!